Tuesday 7 February 2017

Floral Affection

Good evening!
Ok, so what do you do when you ink an embossed image and get ink everywhere and ruin the card? Cut it out!


This is the embossed image from one of the Floral Affection embossing folders and I cut it out, popped it up on Dimensionals and stuck it to my card blank. Do you recognise the swirl in the background?? 


It's from one of the Christmas sets, Star of Light. I do love it when I get to use a 'Christmas' stamp all year round!

That's all from me today. Hope yours is a good one!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, so soft and clean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous card. Well done for rescuing the image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts